Website/Social media updates + short film package

Today was about finishing a process behind my website and social media accounts, specifically certain pictures. For these pictures they were made for the profile picture and also my main account picture for the website which is still in the works at the moment. I started by finding a painting within my house and taking a picture of it, as within my film the main item is a painting of a woman with no face. I tried to keep ties into my film with my social media accounts without going too far in depth of my actual film, and the process in creating the logo began within an editing phone app. The phone app I had used made it so that the formation and coloring of this picture could be edited to look as if the lady had no face. The painting itself wasn't changed so much, however as the size wasn't a great deal big the editing was able to be much different compared to my film. As far as my film goes, the painting used in the final scene was not only darkened with a flashlight to illuminate it, but the face was in fact distorted using a photo app to appeal to the no face feature. As far as my social media accounts go for posting certain uploads of the film, the next few and final posts on instagram and twitter are in the works. There will be a few second bloopers as well as character headshots and progress update shots, which are being maintained and edited until release on the weekend. I had a few models back up into a drive for two components for my social media accounts being character headshots, and main character website pictures. This website picture had many ideas wrapped behind it, but I was tending to go for a tied up man who's crying black tears to signify the main character trapped. The picture was taken a couple of times, however certain edits are being worked upon for a most established look. The same goes for my character headshots, both my main character and the monster have gotten the headshots taken and are currently being worked upon until the release over the weekend. As far as the short film package is being taken care of, the ideas and works behind the postcard are being drafted at the moment. I have multiple ideas on how to create the looks, the cover maybe being both the main character and monster back to back, and the back of the card being the painting with no face. Both aspects are crucial to the movie and lie in great balance to the art work. As far as the information, everything has been written down including information about the movie, when the release date is, more info about the cast and production, etc. The hardest part to this postcard project is coming up with the details, this movie has such great inspirational points which are hard to take for only 2 pages. The front cover was meant for an important role or factor hence why the main character should be placed. All my thoughts that are processed all tie into the monster and the character side by side or one being afraid of the other, to symbolize weakness and fear. Within this week my goal is to publish my upcoming pictures on social media and start to finish the project of my CR and postcard.

Here is a picture of the painting used in my film.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre choice of film

Props revise

Editing process on Laptop Pt 1