Group blog



            This year will be a year in which i do my project alone. I've had experiences alone in a group before, since for me working alone isn't hard to a matter of fact it's fun. What does make it challenging in the fact that not having group mates puts lots of work onto me, not that i'm complaining it's just the fact behind this pandemic. I won't be able to work with anyone that i choose which to me was one person and now i won't even be able to work with him. These conditions we are in right now are primitive and destructive, there's no chance to work with someone without risking this disease to outbreak. In the opposite manner, i'm not completely angry at the fact of working alone as it's just more for me to think about, there is no choosing what to do with multiple people, or fighting on who does what, no i get to take the long way and do it on my own. Two years ago in Media AS level i had a group of 3 people, we were a group for the whole year, but during that time i felt as if i carried the weight of that entire group by my side. The story boarding came from me and my imagination, the ideas i spread out multiple times, the filming and editing even all me. Sure they pitched in with the script writing and watching my back, even coming to film being in the film and letting me use their equipment. I can say that working hard isn't a problem but would i want to? No. Having a partner would have been lot's of fun, not to say that we won't be talking each other through our own processes but this class just seems as if it were meant for much more than a solo ride. This year i plan on having a great time, having. a group would be my main priority mainly just coming up with a great plan. I'd say this can either be a challenge or an experience, some would look at this virus as a challenge to see how far one can come in filming by themselves. I must stay home, do this project at home with either my family members or close friends to help me with it. Some could argue that yes once school re-opens that could all change right? No, it won't for me, i have seen what happens and i will not be planning to go back to school that early. I have made a solid decision to work alone for myself and others, i will plan on my own, write, film, edit. Anything that i've done two years ago with everyone else doing little part will show this time i will come out on top. Yes this may be a lot of work, but the final pay out is worth it, i'll need to figure out everything about my other class then focus on creating a work of art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre choice of film

Props revise

Editing process on Laptop Pt 1