Character head shots/Tweets/Website tweaks

             After the filming process was in completion, then came the work being done for the characters. With the film also comes different forms of media which must be touched upon in the process. With the media link accounts and our official movie website, I needed multiple picture of my character. The first picture started as my profile picture for my movie website and all four media accounts, the idea for my main picture sprung from kidnapping and was transformed into a man who was tied up and having cried black tears taken in black and white. This process was for our website as we needed to show our audience a picture which correlated back to the film. For the profile picture came the idea behind our painting, the painting resembled the most important item in the film, and due to the fact that the prop I used was my own design I decided to take a picture of my re-created painting. These touches are being worked upon and edited so as it being processed and posted may come by the time of editing my film so expected in a couple of days. Once the website pictures where taken, i'd save the pictures and edit them to use on my four social media accounts. My next step I took was getting the right headshot for my character. Jason and the monster are both considered the two characters in my film so they both need head shots, however with the monster the final suit for it hasn't been fully detailed, but Jason has. With the outfit for Jason figured out, I grabbed my camera and took multiple head shots of my character, yet again these wont be posted on social media until fully edited, however there will be a tweet to explain the process. I needed to have headshots for both characters as that is what is done in the professional film industry. Once my suit is completed for the monster I will have his pictures taken and edited, then have a tweet to explain the process behind that for my social media accounts. With the reason behind the editing of the headshots, it's due to the fact that it being professional done takes time so it being used with an iPhone camera it needs to be edited to look as real as possible for authenticity. Now about my final process and steps when completing this film is the tweeting process, my tweets are being recorded on paper and are going to have an explanation as to why they haven't been posted on the same day as the movie process. Twitter is having issues posting at the time of creating these headshots and extra details with the websites, so once the editing has been complete the tweets will be published with both the pictures and a description of the hold off due to artistic conception and technical difficulties. I wanted to have both the pictures and tweets together once finished so it will be done in the following days, but for now each tweet is being recorded on paper and states the process which was completed today. As far as the editing goes for the pictures, those will be and are being worked on today and possibly finished by tomorrow. The steps into making it as real as possible is tricky as having more time spent on a professional is annoying and could be rather done by the student to create a work of art. My own materials are being used and Noam who is the monster will be credited as the performer for the monster, all is going to be tweeted and touched upon in the following days.

This picture here is a sample headshot of the main character Jason. (Does not include glasses)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre choice of film

Props revise

Editing process on Laptop Pt 1